Sunday, June 5, 2011

Plant the Town Pink!

Saturday, June 4, 2011 was the North Haven Gardens Plant the Town Pink event. There was food, wine, music, shopping, and raffle prizes all in the name of raising money for Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. I was there selling matted prints, including floral studies photographed at North Haven Gardens. Everyone had a great time despite the heat, and I met a lot of really wonderful new people. Thanks to my friends that stopped by to say hello and for supporting a great cause! Thanks also to my friend Virginia, the talent behind Mostly Cupcakes, for participating in this event with me!

Click here to view a small sample of the prints I had for sale that night. Please "Like" my page while you are there and stay updated on future events and news.

Check out photos from the event below...






No comments:

Post a Comment